WHAT ARE ELECTROLYTES?
Electrolytes truly are the “Spark of Life”.
While many of the known elements can be classified as electrolytes, there are 7 major elements recognised globally as essential for maintaining a properly functioning electrical circuit within our body.
The most important electrolytes on the outside of the cells are sodium, calcium, chloride and bicarbonate. The most important electrolytes inside the cells are potassium, magnesium and phosphate.
Your body is a complex and carefully balanced superhighway of cells, tissues, and fluids that, every millisecond, directs an incomprehensible array of electrical impulses. The electrical system encompasses our heart, brain, and nervous system. As such, it is absolutely essential that our cells be supplied with the necessary elements where they conduct electricity well enough to carry the signals to their intended destinations.
Electrolytes carry the electrical impulses from your brain to every part of your body to keep it in healthy balance. In addition to regulating nerve and muscle function, electrolytes are essential to maintain proper pH balance and hydration.
You may have heard about athletes using popular forms of electrolyte drinks to help them maintain energy throughout their competitions, like Gatorade for example. Sports drinks have become very popular over the years because they can provide an immediate replenishing of electrolytes and hydration that is lost during extreme exertion. These drinks however, are often loaded with sugar and synthetic ingredients. A drink loaded with toxic dyes, high salt and sugar content is not beneficial to your health. LifeForce fx is free from sugar, GMO, gluten, artificial preservatives, fillers, flavourings or colouring.
But it's not just extreme athletes that need electrolytes; even yard work, hot weather or daily activity that creates sweating indicates a need for electrolyte replacement.
Additionally, we may become disrupted in these essential minerals through exposure to EMF (electromagnetic fields); Wi-Fi, cell towers, computer, TV and many other home appliances) as well as high levels of emotional stress.
Emotional stressors can come from worry, abuse, fear, and other factors all of which require minerals to maintain our defences. In all instances, prolonged exposure to electromagnetic fields, experiencing chronic emotional stress or physical exertion utilises and excretes one or many of our essential electrolyte minerals.
If the balance of electrolytes is disturbed many disorders can develop.
ELECTROLYTES HELP PROTECTS AGAINST:
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Glucose Intolerance & Diabetes
- Development of Stroke
- Heart Disease & Failure
- Heart Palpitations
- Renal & Kidney Disease
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Bone Disorders (osteoporosis)
- Twitching & Muscle Cramps/weakness
- Confusion - Mental Impairment
- Depression - Mood Disorders
- Numbness, Pins & Needles, Tingling
- Constipation or Diarrhea
- Abdominal Cramping & Bloating
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMF)
ARE YOU GETTING ENOUGH ELECTROLYTES?
Soil depleted of essential minerals, cannot grow produce rich in nutrients to feed your body.
A SAD diet (Standard American/Australian Diet) that is low in raw vegetables and fruit (cooking will leach out vitamins and minerals) cannot provide the body the basic electrolytes it requires.
Also, certain medications such as diuretics, laxatives, aspirin, some types of antibiotics, blood pressure lowering drugs, bronchodilators, and steroids are known to deplete electrolyte levels.
Let's Take a Look at the 7 Major (or miracle) Electrolytes and their benefits...
Sodium is the major positively-charged ion (cation) outside your body cells and is mostly found in blood, plasma, and lymph fluid. This creates one-half of the electrical system that keeps electrolytes in balance between the intracellular and extracellular environments (i.e., sodium outside of cells and potassium inside of cells). Sodium is the main extracellular electrolyte, whereas potassium is the main intracellular electrolyte.
Here's a quick look at some of the benefits of sodium:
- Responsible for controlling the total amount of water in the body
- Helps to regulate fluid levels; blood volume, plasma and lymph fluid
- Preventing sun stroke or heat exhaustion by replacing the loss of essential electrolytes
- Supports brain function - deficiency often manifests as confusion and lethargy
- Helps to eliminates excess carbon dioxide
- Helps to facilitate the absorption of glucose and nutrients by cells
- Supports pH balance by altering the proportions of acid-base alkali phosphates
- Regulates fluids by balancing the osmotic pressure
- Associates with chlorides and bicarbonates in maintaining balance between positively charged and negatively charged ions
- Prominent negatively charged ion
- Regulates intracellular and extracellular fluid
- Helps regulate the ph balance of body fluids
- Maintains proper blood volume and pressure
- Critical component of hydrochloric acid (stomach acid) – aids digestion
- Helps absorption of many nutrients including iron and vitamin B12
- May help conserve potassium
- Chief cation (positively charged ion) within all muscle cells
- Supports the optimal concentration and balance ofsodium
- Supports hormone secretion and action
- Improves vascular tone
- Regulates systemic blood pressure
- Increases gastrointestinal motility
- Required for acid–base homeostasis
- Supports glucose and insulin metabolism
- Supports renal concentrating ability
- Regulates fluid and electrolyte balance
- Increases energy by greater production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) in cells
- Supports production and function of over 300 enzyme systems in the body
- Relaxes muscles / reduces muscle tension
- Boosts vitality, endurance, and strength
- Improves cardiovascular / heart health (relaxes cardiac muscle)
- Relieves pain, including chronic pain
- Increases memory and cognitive functions
- Boosts immune system
- Improves assimilation of calcium / builds stronger bones
- Balances calcium and magnesium levels in cells
- Proven antimicrobial and antiseptic
- Raises DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) levels naturally
- Eases menopause and premenstrual syndrome (pms)
- Supports healthy libido (and endocrine system)
- Anti-aging, rejuvenating, revitalising
- Keeps cell membranes flexible
- Controls cholesterol production in the body
- Regulates blood sugar levels / needed for insulin production and transport
- Supports antioxidant systems
- Ideal for arthritis / fibromyalgia / joint pain
- Improves health of skin and mucous membranes
- Eases headaches and migraine headaches
- Combats fatigue, and soothes pain and sore muscles from exercise
- Improves mood and reduces stress
#5 CARBONATE & BICARBONATE
- Helps with digestive issues
- Helps balance pH
- Anti-fungal and antibacterial
- Boost kidney health – prevent renal stones
- Alleviate urinary tract infections
- Reduce muscle pain and fatigue
- Help alleviate chemotherapy side effects
- Controls water absorption
- Decreases dental plaque
#6 SULPHATE/SULPHUR (MSM)
- Can Decrease Joint Pain
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Increasing Glutathione Levels
- Can Speed Recovery After Exercise by Reducing Muscle Damage and Stress
- Helps Alleviate Arthritis Symptoms by Reducing Pain and Stiffness
- Relieves Allergy Symptoms by Reducing Inflammation
- Can Boost Immunity and Help You Stay Healthy
- Improve Skin Health by Strengthening Keratin
#7 ORGANIC LEMON MYRTLE
WHY WE BELIEVE LIFEFORCE fx IS THE BEST DAILY SUPPLEMENT
Put the spark back into your battery with LifeForce fx!