The curcumin in turmeric has proven to be one of the most effective methods for alleviating inflammation and pain; is shown to be more effective than Prozac for depression; defends the brain from damaging fluoride, protects from obesity and even proven to be as effective as Tamoxifen for treating breast cancer without the nasty side effects.
When compared to conventional medicine, curcumin’s benefits equal that of many pharmaceutical medications. In fact, a number of studies have even reported that using curcumin is even more helpful than certain prescription drugs. When we also consider that one of the most powerful advantages curcumin has over any drug medical approach is beneficial side effects as opposed to adverse effects - the choice becomes obvious!
This ancient spice, celebrated for centuries as both food and medicine, has regained attention due to curcumin’s amazing anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and cancer fighting properties.
The curcuminoid content of most turmeric is generally not that high, it’s around 3%, by weight. But our Super Activated Gold Curcumin contains 9% curcuminoids by weight!
Curcumin is known to:
- Reduce inflammation
- Aids destroying mutated cancer cells
- Helps lower cholesterol & prevent heart disease
- Anti-oxidant – protects from free radicals
- Improves brain function – stimulate new neuron growth
- Arthritic relief
- Enhances mood, happiness & positive attitude
- Increase energy, stamina
- Relieves depression
- Effective for delaying or reversing brain dysfunction
- Supports healthy liver
- Stimulates weight loss
Curcumin Requires Activation to Realize the Vast Healing Benefits That It Can Provide.
It is now understood that curcumin is poorly absorbed into the bloodstream.
To resolve this issue and enjoy all the health benefits that curcumin can provide there are three specific things required:
1. The right kind of curcumin, specifically 3 of the most powerful curcuminoids: curcumin, demthoxycurcumin and bisdemthoxycurcumin at the right dosage.
2. It must have a proven delivery activator that gets the curcumin into your cells.
3. Perhaps most important of all, the addition of similar root spices that amplify curcumin’s power.
Super AGC provides a therapeutic dose of curcuminoids using a mix of spices shown to enhance its absorption by 2,000% and amplify its healing potential.
Super AGC Contains 4 Activators that Amplify the Benefits!
- Improves digestion
- Aids weight loss
- Provides respiratory relief
- Antibacterial quality
- Antioxidant potential
- Improves cognitive function
- Enhances curcuminoids absorption by 2000%
- Cancer fighting agents
- Improves sperm count and function
- Anti-microbial properties
- Supports brain health
- Eases digestive issues
- Immune booster
- Digestive aid
- Pain relief
- Aids nutrient absorption
- Helps cleanse lymphatic system
- Known to cure stomach ulcers
- Considered an alternative treatment for diabetes
- Cancer fighting enzymes
- Helps manage blood pressure
- Aids in Alzheimer prevention
- Bacterial and fungal fighter
- Considered the "true" cinnamon
- Fights HIV virus
Turmeric benefits include so many healing properties that currently there are over 10,000 peer-reviewed articles published proving turmeric benefits, especially one of its renowned healing compounds, curcumin. – Dr. Axe
How To Use Super Activated Gold Curcumin
As a medicinal root, turmeric is perhaps the most abundantly versatile!
It can be used as a spice, added to food, made into a delicious beverage, put into capsules or even made into a paste and applied to aching joints, burns, wounds and insect bites.
Daily consumption is suggested at 1 – 2 teaspoons.
Begin with ¼ tsp daily and gradually increase.
Tea or Latte:
Our favourite way to use Super AGC is in tea, “liquid gold”. It has a lovely mild spicy flavour and seems to provide an immediate energy boost. Add ¼ – ½ tsp in a cup of hot (not boiling) pure water. A bit of honey can be added (optional). It can also be added to hot coconut milk if you prefer a latte.
* Use it to spice up main dishes such as chicken, turkey, rice, vegetables, beans, and soups.
* Add it to salad dressings, marinades, glazes, potatoes, smoothies, bone broth, eggs, and sautéed onions.
* Sprinkle it on cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and kale. The phenethyl isothiocyanates in the crucifers combines with the curcumin in turmeric to prevent the growth of prostate cancer tumours.
Some of the most powerful and safest therapies are found in nature.
Turmeric is one that tops the list. You can reap the benefits of turmeric by seasoning your foods with it. Add it to soups or stews, or drink turmeric tea. Taken orally, turmeric can stop arthritis pain throughout the body.