How To Use Essential Oils for Promoting Creativity |
Lotus Miracle Oil
The crown chakra is the seventh chakra. Located at the top of the head, it gives us access to higher states of consciousness as we open to what is beyond our personal preoccupations and visions. The function of the Crown chakra is driven by consciousness and gets us in touch with universal consciousness and creativity. The Sanskrit name “Sahasrara” can be translated as “Thousand petals”.
The upper three Chakras are involved with the processing of “spiritual” energies. The fourth Chakra is the Heart, lying in the middle, known as the connector or transformer which bridges “above and below” or “heaven and earth”. The Heart is the centre of unconditional love and the ability to share that love for the common good.
Lotus Essential Miracle Oil is a wonderful combination of Lotus, Sandalwood and Rose organic and pure essential oils, carefully selected to enhance higher chakra function; from Heart to Crown. This special blend has been energised through a scalar vortex device with the Solfeggio frequency 528 Hz - known as the “Miracle” vibration.
How to use Lotus Oil Blend
1. Smell it and Inhale: This will immediately be absorbed into the lungs and nasal passages.
2. Topical Application: Use sparingly as each drop can equal a pound of herbs; generally 1 or 2 drops is all that is needed per location. Miracle Oil will immediately penetrate the skin and be absorbed by the blood.
Consider applying LOTUS MIRACLE OIL directly to the Crown, Brow, Throat and Heart Chakras to harmonise the Chakras function. Additional application can include the hands and feet (including the sides) as well as both ears because these are key meridians of the body and the oils will tend to be taken to where they are most needed.
3. Ingesting: Miracle Oils are therapeutic-grade in quality and are certified “GRAS” (Generally Recognised As Safe) as approved by the FDA. The oils can be added to water (1 or 2 drops only) but since these oils are very concentrated, some persons may have gastrointestinal reaction to taking the oils in this manner. Please note that a detox response in the body can cause this reaction as well.
- Deodorise trash can (2-3 days) add 2-3 drops Miracle Oil to a cotton ball and leave it in the bottom.
- Freshen dryer and add a wonderful fragrance to your laundry. Dampen an old sock in water; add a few drops of Miracle Oil and toss into the dryer.
- Fresh sleeping pillow. Add 2-3 drops Miracle Oil to a cotton ball and tuck inside pillow case.
- Freshen the car. Add 2-3 drops Miracle Oil to a cotton ball.
Benefits of Lotus Essential Oil
- Provide Relaxation & Pleasure
- Improves Skin
- Reduces Anxiety, Depression & Nervousness
- Improves Concentration/Giving One Peace of Mind & Clarity
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Improves Appetite
- Assist in Alleviating Anger/Helps to Realise Internalised Anger
- Neutralises Free Radicals
- Removes Burn Marks and Injury
Benefits of Rose Essential Oil
- Fights Depression
- Sedates Inflammation
- Treats Wounds
- Antispasmodic Properties
- Protects Against Viruses
- Astringent Properties
- Eliminates Bacteria
- Skin Care
- Purifies the Blood
- Eases Menstruation
- Prevents Excessive Bleeding
- Maintains Liver Health
- Prevents Toxicity
- Relieves Anxiety
- Reduces Stomach Disorders
Benefits of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Relaxes Nerves, Muscles & Blood Vessels
- Soothes Skin & Helps Scars
- Induces Relaxation in the Intestines & Abdominal Muscles
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Memory Booster
- Induces Calmness, Concentration, Inner Vision & Positive Thoughts
Reactions, Storage & Spills
Reactions to essential oils: Reactions to Miracle Oil is not common; consider applying each oil on the wrist area and wait to see if any reaction appears.
Storage: Light, heat & oxygen are not desirable conditions for oils. If possible keep in a cool place or refrigerator.
Spills: Essential oils can discolour furniture, destroy plastics or stain in seconds. Remove immediately.